Learn About Wills and Bequests
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- Retain assets during life
- You may receive estate tax savings
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Texas A&M University-Kingsville Foundation as part of your estate plan.
VIEW BEQUEST LANGUAGE
What are my options?A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets